Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas offer excellent lodging opportunities ranging from Bed and Breakfasts, Guesthouses, Cabins, RV Camping, local Hotels, and National Chains. Below are sources for securing lodging for your stay in Fredericksburg.
B&Bs and Guesthouses
- A Barn at the Quarry – The home of Texas hospitality and Hill Country charm. Nestled in a rural pasture surrounded by walking lanes and abundant wildlife, A Barn at the Quarry offers romantic and restful interludes from the demands of your hectic life.
- Agarita Creek Farms – Five miles from Fredericksburg, but yet a world away. Experience the peace and tranquility. Their luxury log cabins are perfect for a small group of friends or a romantic getaway.
- All Seasons Downtown Retreat – Fabulous amenities of an upscale hotel in the intimate setting of a bed and breakfast-right in the middle of downtown Fredericksburg!
- Angels Lodge Above the Creek – “A little piece of heaven in downtown Fredericksburg.”
- A Place in Time – Close your eyes, take a breath, and step over the threshold to A Place in Time. Situated in the heart of Hill Country Texas, this 1914 historic traditional B&B is conveniently located just a few blocks from Main Street in Fredericksburg. We offer beautiful gardens, gourmet breakfasts, and a friendly wrap-around porch.
- Cottages at Limestone on Main Bed & Breakfast – Provides affordable lodging for a romantic getaway, a relaxing escape or shopping headquarters. It also provides modern conveniences including Wi-Fi, wide screen TV, jetted tubs and gourmet breakfasts in each cottage.
- CountryCabinsBNB.com – Come enjoy this historic property for a weekend stay or romantic getaway. Features five unique cabins that are very rustic and on a real working cattle ranch. Some modern accommodations include; full itchens, fireplaces, large Jacuzzi tubs, BBQ grills and free high-speed Wi-Fi around the immediate area of the owners house.
- Das Garten Haus – Owner operated, in-town Bed and Breakfast in Fredericksburg. Owners Lynn and Kevin MacWithey have over fifteen years experience providing their guests with directions, recommendations, reservations, and a fantastic breakfast every morning.
- Der Stall Bed and Breakfast Barn – Replica of this German descendant’s family barn in Reifenberg, Germany. This fully modern guesthouse (with two-person in-floor Jacuzzi tub) was completely built by the innkeepers and two generations of the innkeeper’s German descendants to include milling the hardwood floorboards from locally procured rough-cut pine.
- Full Moon Inn – A great Fredericksburg Texas bed and breakfast experience begins at the romantic rooms of the Full Moon Inn. For over two decades, the Full Moon Inn has been a favorite Texas inn that is the best lodging for your Texas Hill Country getaway. Owners, Matt and Ginny, have a flair for outstanding customer service, Texas hospitality, warmth, hot country breakfasts, and will make your experience memorable. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful, private retreat, or the opportunity to have a large wedding or family gathering, your stay at the Full Moon Inn will be a unforgettable romantic getaway.
- Hoffman Haus – An enchanting, serene, secluded inn with rustic simplicity and sophistication. The inn is a compound of both old and new buildings, nestled into a quiet neighborhood, a world away from the demands of everyday life.
- Jenschke Orchards Bed and Breakfast – A luxurious private cabin with Jacuzzi on Wine Road 290 near Fredericksburg, next to Trade Days, and around the corner from Luckenbach.
- Kingwood Suites – This intimate luxury lodge with all of it amenities is conveniently located only 2 blocks from Fredericksburg’s downtown shops and restaurants.
- Lillie Marlene – Wonderful little house located only three short blocks from the Marktplatz, in the Historic District of Fredericksburg, Texas. This area of North Adams was once known as “Millionaire Street” and was the area of town where prominent businessmen lived including the relatives of WWII Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz and former President Lyndon B. Johnson.
- Magnolia House – Be pampered in the comfortable elegance of the Magnolia House Bed & Breakfast in Fredericksburg, Texas. An historic residence built in 1923, the Magnolia House is the perfect place for your Texas Hill Country getaway. A traditional style B&B where owners Claude & Lisa have a passion for outstanding customer service and pay attention to the details that will make your visit memorable.
- Runnymede Country Inn – An elegant English-style country inn on ten acres just three miles from downtown Fredericksburg. If you are looking for a tranquil setting for rejuvenation of the spirit, a romantic getaway, a family reunion, business retreat or storybook wedding, Runnymede Country Inn will delight you.
- Tonkawaya Ranch – Fredericksburg, TX bed and breakfast cottages with porches overlooking amazing views and wildlife minutes from Fredericksburg, TX on scenic driving route offer gourmet breakfast and luxury bedding.
- Town Creek Bed and Breakfast – A graciously appointed full-service traditional bed and breakfast offering luxurious fluffy clean beds, peaceful surroundings, and fresh hot gourmet breakfasts.
- Villa on Grape Creek – Enjoy Texas wine country from your own private villa with beautiful views of vineyards and rolling hills.
Inns and Hotels
- Fredericksburg Inn and Suites – a Fredericksburg TX hotel with an ideal downtown location, offers premier accommodations and superior amenities ideal for business or leisure travelers, meetings and family reunions. Enjoy great rates at our Texas Hill Country hotel.
- Inn on Baron’s Creek – A peaceful retreat just a few footsteps from the dining, wine tasting, shopping, and live music of Fredericksburg’s lively Main Street.